I feel like we might be strangers.
My last post was all the way back in January.
School started and even though I only technically have 3 classes it's too much for me.
- Biology 1 and lab
- History 2
- Web Programming (first online class ever)
How have you all been?
I should be doing homework and what not but I came on to find a photo and ended up getting distracted and off task. I've forgotten how much I've missed DA.
Life has been all about work, school, and finding time for friends and family.
I wish I could say I've been successful in all areas, but sadly not.
When I felt I was succeeding in time with family and friends, I knew I was neglecting my studies and now vise versa. But my parents keep telling me school is my priority so I'm trying to really stick with it right now as the semester ends.
(Ha, I've got way to many to list here, but I'll tell you a few.)
- Get 2 A's this semester. I believe if I really try I can bring my C in Web Programming up. (I wasn't using my time effectively and now I am so I hope I can still bring it up)
- Start a new blog and keep up with it. XD (I've checked out 3 books from the library today and one is Bloggers Boot Camp)
- My business...needs to go somewhere. This summer I am determined to have it better defined and hopefully by the end of the summer make some money. But I'm still trying to figure out everything.
- Last but not least, my career: I believe I've figured out what I want to do. Actually, I've known for a while now, but wasn't particularly sure if it was really the right thing. Now, after realizing I don't have much interest for anything else...I'm going to be pursuing a career as a web designer or coder. Something like that. I want to create websites for companies and such.
Those were just a few of my goals. I have so many in my mind, however I will focus on these four the most. I hope. XD
I'm glad to have finally gotten on here. I hope that you all are doing well. I will get to all your deviations and messages. Please bare with me. I'm not going to rush through them instead I'm going to get to them when I get to them at this moment. As you see, school is my priority and work. Whooo. So blessed to have a job. ugh.
God bless you all abundantly and may He shower His love down on everyone of you.