(wrote this yesterday with pen and paper Wed. but didn't finish typing it up...)
A lot has happened in a month since I last spoke with you. (well maybe not too much. lol) Spring is slowly but surely showing itself here in Texas, but I wouldn't be surprised if at any moment it decides to disappear on us. My yard needs mowing... beyond this, I figure I will bullet point the rest (most of it anyways) because it's easier for me to get my thoughts across and as you may know my thoughts are all over the place.
- I'm stopping my 365 project (or maybe not but I probably won't be posting any of them... I think it was secretly stressing me out and I don't need any of that.)
- I've got quite a bit on my mind: my health, my future, school, family, job, DA, and well basically everything. I just need to remember that God's got it all under control. He's got a plan for me so I don't have to worry.
- Basically what I'm trying to convey through this journal is that I'm gonna be changing. I'm gonna be changing my direction and the way I'm going to be doing things.
- Time is flying by way to fast for me and it needs to slow down. I want to enjoy life and honestly I haven't been doing that recently but just barely limping along. But no more.*I am confident, steadfast, and I will put my whole heart and soul and mind and TRUST in the Lord, my God and Father. (whoa! made that declaration and I feel better already)*
So, what's with me and what's with the change? I was looking at some blogs and other stuff today and it got me thinking about what I wanna do and where I'm trying to go. There are still a lot of unanswered questions but I know I'm gonna get through this with Him.
- My premium membership is going to expire in about 4 months or so. (I'm super sad about this but I know I'll live) I made another account called JessAlexandraDesigns
for this business I was starting before school or before the second semester and it never went anywhere which got me frustrated but I know why. I was rushing everything. It's got about 20 months premium membership so I'll probably go there more once this one runs out. Not that I will leave here permanently but I just can't stand ads. XD
I hope everyone is doing more than just alright. Life is treating you all well. I'm quite behind with journals and comments but one day I will stop putting it off and reply/read.
Thank you for reading!
You guys are the best!!
~ Jessica Alexandra
P.S. - I'm on spring break & I might be going to the zoo tomorrow.(TODAY: Thursday)
- didn't go to the zoo.
Why? Too crowded...Fort Worth zoo. What did we do instead? Mom said let's go to the Water Garden and that was fun. Wind blowing trying to eat our tacos outside. Took a lot of pics may upload something in the future. Then we went to a muesem. Amon Anon. something. lol can't remember. Anyways it was a busy day. Super fun. Had a few arguments between us but it was great. (My mom, brother, and I.)
God bless you all.