It's sure been a while since I've been around...I'm still alive which is such a blessing.
My summer is just wizzing by. How is your summer going? Have you tried anything new lately?
Here are just a few (ha ha I say that, but you know... I might just be lying) things that are happening, have happened, and will/may happen. I think that covers all the happenings. LOL
Happened:- Started studying with my dad for pharmacy tech
- Got accepted into a university
- Cut Princess' excess hair off, that she's had all her life, with just scissors. Oh yeah, she looks so cute. I mean seriously, she looks younger. She's 10 now.
- Lost all three of my cameras...somewhere in my room...i think. XD
Happening:- Job is cutting hours so I'm at home catching up on chores and life
- Just bought my books for the fall 2015 semester $534 (just for books...I'm just cringing, but I got a transfer scholarship for $500 so I'm trying to think positively)
- Working on my Regaining Hope site that I wanted to have life for sure at the end of May
- I am just getting older and trying to become wiser and more productive with my life
- I am walking my dog more (in the mornings b/c it's hot in the evenings still)
Will/May Happen:- On July 11, I will have been at my first job for 3 whole years! (not really, they all get on my nerves there now)
- I will be taking 5 classes this semester O.o Yeah, my thoughts exactly
- I may get certified as a pharmacy technician trainee or actually get certified as the real thing
- I will be making more progress in my life. Having fun and enjoying everything God is doing in my life!
Thank you all for reading!
God bless you and keep you.
More questions for my readers:
What's your name/nickname?
How old are you?
texture by subtle patterns / skin by miontre